Take control of your financial future with the best budgeting strategy know to mankind: Cash Flow Forecast!
Users loved our original model app CostLog but they adore the updated version 1.8 renamed to Cash Cast which delivered all those frequently requested features, setting the stage for a brand new app with version 2.0 ~ Stay tuned!
Cash Cast is the easiest DIY budgeting that actually works and unlike other offerings it’s truly FREE with no strings attached (like annoying ads or other gimmicks such as subscriptions, popups or tracking of your financial data). So, why don’t you take a quick look into your future budget with those 3 easy steps?Note: If you are not familiar with Cash Flow Forecasting, take a look at our old explainer video. It’s really the budgeting secret you’ve been looking for! YouTube Explainer Video
FREE App Download link on the AppStore: https://qapps.co/costlog
Yes it’s FREE and as such we do welcome Sponsors to speed up our development efforts!
Here is what’s coming to the App Store, always based on great user feedback:
Version 2.0 (An all new App full of your ideas … stay tuned!)
- TBD – Vote or Tell us by tapping HERE 😉
- Increase Archive to up to a year
- Increase Cashflow forecast to up to 5 years
- Your Feedback = Your App 🙂
Version 1.8.1 & 2 & 3 (Feb., 2019)
- Fix for one time transactions in Personal Forecast
- Added ability to resize the table view
- Minor bugs and fixes
Version 1.8.0 (January, 2019)
- Fix for EoM monthly schedules
- Fix for forecast dups & balance auto-updates
- Ability to rename Forecast Categories
- 30 days graph forecast view option
- Ability to setup cross-category transfers
- Ability to create and save filters to create custom forecasts: i.e. for only 6 months or a customized Combined forecast.. etc.
Version 1.7.9 (December, 2018)
- Fix for CALC interoperability
- Libraries updates
Version 1.7.8 (Feb., 2018)
- Fix for Combined view main ledge summary
- CSV Export in Options
Version 1.7.7 (Oct., 2017)
- Frameworks & iOS11 fixes (iCloud sync)
- A few tweaks as always! – Your Feedback = Your App 🙂
Version 1.7.6 (Sept. 28, 2017)
- Frameworks & iOS11 updates
Version 1.7.5 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Framework updates
Version 1.7.4 (Sept. 21, 2016)
- iOS10 fix for TouchID
(please reset passcode & disable it in app settings temporarily)
Version 1.7.3 (Sept. 9, 2016)
- iCloud framework update
Version 1.7.2 (August 5, 2016)
- Few framework updates and a fix for international number formats.
Version 1.7.1 (May 8, 2016)
- Few framework updates and fixes.
- Few UI improvements too – keep the feedback coming!
Version 1.7 (March 10, 2016)
- Option to mark forecast items as paid/received early
- Option to add one-time forecast items (transactions)
- Fix for Account Switch current balance issue on iPads
Version 1.6 (Feb 10, 2016)
- Fix for Main screen scrolling issue
- Fix for Account Switch current balance issue
Version 1.5 (Jan 12, 2016)
- Balance Auto-Update fix
(Note: in v1.4 auto-update worked properly only when App was closed with Combined balance)
Version 1.4 (Dec 28, 2015)
- Performance improvements
Version 1.3 (Dec 1, 2015)
- iCloud sync capabilities
- Multiple budge forecasts
- Calendar integration to setup Alerts
- iOS9 tuneups & iPad multitasking
- + squished some bugs!
Version 1.2 (Jun 13, 2015)
- Now with Archive (up to 60 days back)
- Faster feedback via UserVoice.
- + A few fixes and tweaks 🙂
Version 1.1 (Apr 10, 2015)
- Apple Watch Support
- + few Bug Fixes